Tera Technology Group can remove the burden of managing your IT Department by providing the small business owner with a Managed Services Solution which will maximize the performance of your IT Department while controlling costs.
Tera's Managed Services Solution provides our clients with a guaranteed level of service at a predictable monthly fee. Our goal is to analyze situations and fix them before they become problems.
Remote Monitoring is the main component of Tera's Managed Services Solution. By utilizing our Remote Monitoring Software our trained network technicians can analyze the key performance indicators of the entire network (Severs, Printers, Desktops, Switches, etc.) to get an up to the minute snapshot of the performance of your Network ensuring maximum performance. It also provides us with the necessary information to provide monthly Network Status Reports and Network Audits, for your review.
Site Survey - Our network technicians will conduct a thorough site survey to ensure that the client has the following in place and in working condition:
- Current business class Antivirus software on each desktop with the current definitions
- Current business class Anti-Spyware on each desktop with the current definitions
- Adequate infrastructure (Wiring, Switches, Battery Backup, etc.)
- Adequate and working Backup Solution with business class software or an online backup solution
- Adequate business class firewall (Sonicwall, Fortinet, etc.)
Recommendations will be made to the clients in areas where changes must be made to ensure a highly performing business network.
Technical Support - A prearranged number of hours will be spent supporting your networking department to keep your IT system running to its maximum efficiencies. To provide you with quicker responses to any issues you may have, Remote Support will be utilized. On-site support will be used when necessary.
- Customizable Reports
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- Changes to Computer Hardware and Software
- Disk Utilization
- Licenses Usage
- Network Usage and Statistics
- Server and Workstation uptime history
- Computer Logs and Status
- Security Patch and Update Status
Network Audits - Our comprehensive network audits often highlight ways for our customers to lower their IT costs through reducing costly downtime, improving performance levels, and eliminating lost productivity due to incompatible or out-of-date software.
Help Desk - Your users can get their questions answered by calling our support 24/7.